This is a true story:
- When one is beyond full-time, flat-out office work, you may partake in a more lingering lunch with friends….during the week.
- You may slip and fall on your rear but you can go home without feeling guilty about work undone at the office
- And find the ice pack and situate it on affected parts (difficult to do that in a team meeting)
- And read about how to treat a bruise-take that ibuprofen
- But then it says it’s best to elevate bruised area above heart level-and that would be difficult in this instance, no matter where you are-office or home. Please don’t ask for the pictures on this one.